Hi Everyone! This is Michael, letting you know that Ryan Michael Spence was born yesterday at 10:00am. some of you may notice that the birth time is a bit earlier than expected. That's because little Ryan decided to come early. Tamra went into labor on Monday morning, and was well on her way by the time we made it to the hospital. We made it in time to have the C-section and everything went perfectly. Ryan is absolutely perfect! He sleeps alot right now, but that doesn't stop me from hovering over him constantly. Tamra is up and around today and doing very well with her recovery. We'll be in the hospital until Thursday or Friday, so feel free to give us a call on either cell if you want to come by. We love having visitors. Well, I need to get back to the room (the wifi only works in the cafeteria), so I'll cut this short. Here is a picture of Ryan and Tamra. See you all soon,
Michael
3 comments:
Congrats, Tamra and Michael! Welcome Ryan!
A warm welcome to the newest member of the Wee-Dragons!
(I know he'll split time between kickin' the soccer ball and swingin' the bat, but I fully expect him to be a dual-sport super star!!)
I send my congrats and warm thoughts to the Spence family.
Congratulations! He's adorable. It sounds like everyone is doing well, even with unexpected circumstances. If there's anything you need that I can do for you, give me a call!
Post a Comment