Thursday, November 13, 2008

New pics of Ryan

Well, it's been a while since we've blogged. I know, we're not good at it, but once Ryan got here it became much more difficult - not sure why that is. :) Anyway, things are going well. He's still great and is the cutest baby ever (in our own humble opinion anyway). So I wanted to put up his first two professional school pictures! He is currently at a daycare here in Austin and they have a Professional come once a year just like in school and take pictures. Of course the pictures were too cute to not buy some of them. The teachers said he did so good that he got a lot more proofs to look through than other babies. I guess that's the benefit to taking them early to get photos done and having Grandma "Pamarazzi" - he's totally used to the flash and he sees the camera and automatically starts smiling.


He is a really sweet baby and smiles a lot and has been laughing up a storm. He's really easy going and loves to be in his swing, bouncer and jumper. He doesn't jump as much as his cousin Nathan but he likes to stand there and sway sometimes. :)
Also, he rolled over for the first time by himself last night. He was on the couch and rolled from his back to his stomach. He's just getting so big, I can't even believe it. We're already buying Christmas presents for him and I can't wait for his first Christmas! Anyway, here you go. Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are kodak pics!!!! Very cute!!! Can wait to see him as he grows!!!

Robyn said...

Cute pictures! Glad to hear everything's going well!