Ryan is getting so big. Everytime I look at pictures I can't believe how much he's grown. Even since Christmas he seems to have grown and matured. While we were in Corpus two weeks ago my Aunt Elva was holding him and she yelled "Ouch! He bit me!" I told her to quit being a baby as it was just gums, although he did like to chomp down with his gums pretty hard, and she told me that it wasn't just gums - there was a tooth there. I ran to the bathroom to wash my hands and when I got back, sure enough, there was a sharp point of a tooth poking through. Surprisingly he didn't act like he was in too much pain when it came in but he's been drooling for the past three months. Anyhow, in the last two weeks, his other front bottom tooth has started to come in so he now has two bottom front teeth that are visible and very sharp.He's also sitting up by himself now. Occasionally
he teeters over but by and large he's sitting up and playing with his toys. So I decided it was time to stop bathing him like a little baby and I went to WalMart and got him a big boy ducky bathtub. As you can see from the pictures, he really enjoyed his bathtub and now loves to splash mommy when she's bathing him. Last night after I finished bathing him I just refilled the tub with clean warm water so he could play for another 15 minutes and I don't think he was ready to get out even then. He's so cute!
he teeters over but by and large he's sitting up and playing with his toys. So I decided it was time to stop bathing him like a little baby and I went to WalMart and got him a big boy ducky bathtub. As you can see from the pictures, he really enjoyed his bathtub and now loves to splash mommy when she's bathing him. Last night after I finished bathing him I just refilled the tub with clean warm water so he could play for another 15 minutes and I don't think he was ready to get out even then. He's so cute!And... he started saying "Da-da" a few weeks ago, right around when his first tooth came in. It was a big weekend for us. He now calls everything Da-da, but Michael still gets excited when he hears it. He just lays around saying "da-da-da-da-da" but it's cute. Now if we could only get him to say Mama. Oh well, maybe next month.
1 comment:
awww hes a little chunky butt....Very handsome little guy!!! Glad to hear all is well. Hows tiff and Tygan?
Post a Comment